The main recommendations of the Eurydice report (2006) encourage authorities to provide:
- the possibility of a joint curriculum development, professional development of teachers, availability of teaching materials and the possibility of their improvement;
- access to professional networks dedicated to different forms of bilingual education, especially within CLIL;
- access to CLIL information on EU resources that may help teachers and students as a support;
- further development of cooperation between teachers (subject-language, subject-subject) within the school;
- school partnerships, in which teachers of particular subjects, including English, can share materials and thoughts.
Bearing these recommendations in mind, the CLIL-VET project will be directed to teachers of vocational schools and training institutions for future teachers.
Project focuses on:
- the development of framework for the preparation and application of CLIL methodology in vocational schools;
- preparation of methodological workshop for teachers on the application of CLIL methodology in vocational schools;
- the development of lesson plans in English for vocational schools;
- preparation of a multimedia database with teaching materials for teachers of vocational schools.
Dissemination seminars for vocational schools’ teachers (Poland, Austria, Romania, Spain) on implementing the CLIL-VET model. International CLIL-VET conference in Warsaw in April 2020.
Partners of the project
ŁUKASIEWICZ – INSTITUTE FOR SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES (Poland) – coordinator
Contact: Katarzyna Skoczylas
UNIWERSYTET WARSZAWSKI (Poland)
Contact: Romuald Gozdawa-Gołębiowski
IES PUERTAS DEL CAMPO (Spain)
Contact: Javier de Reyes
PADAGOGISCHE HOCHSCHULE WIEN (Austria)
Contact: Wolfgang Woegerer
UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITESTI (Romania)
Contact: Adina Dumitru
Contact: Agnieszka Dziedzic